IT has happened! Choose any emergency or catastrophe you can imagine.
Are you mentally and emotionally ready to deal with it? If you do not have the Survival Mindset, most likely you will not be able to handle the situation and you and yours will perish.
Right now you must understand that in the case of a significant emergency the “government” is not able and will not be able to immediately assist you. Look at the example of hurricane Katrina. Victims of this disaster are still suffering today. Our government failed to save the day. You must understand that in the event of a large-scale disaster you are on your own.
Also, it is not matter of IF something catastrophic will happen, but WHEN. It can be anytime. You need to be mentally and emotionally prepared. Here are tips for developing the Survival Mindset:
1. The “government” does NOT have the means to respond to a national cataclysm. Accept that fact.
2. You and your families survival depends on you and what you do to prepare for the emergency.
3. You CAN and WILL survive if you prepare properly. (Plan, prepare, and then plan and prepare some more.)
4. Do not be afraid. Be concerned. Be vigilant. Be prepared.
5. Make the conscious decision to do WHATEVER is required for you and your loved ones to survive and thrive. (You have to decide what you are prepared to do. Even if it goes against your sense of fairness.)
6. Understand and accept that it is not IF something is going to happen, but WHEN is it going to happen.
My family and I will survive. I have prepared my family mentally and emotionally. I am mentally and emotionally ready to do whatever is necessary to insure our survival. Are you?.